It is with a heavy heart we announce today the temporary suspension of our travels across the country due to the ever developing coronavirus situation.
It has become apparent in the last few days that travel between states, venues, etc. is not in the best interest of everyone’s safety.
We set out on this trip to experience the backroads of America, and that includes meeting and speaking with so many wonderful people along the way. With that in mind, we certainly don’t want to jeopardize anyone’s health by continuing to travel during this current situation.
We are 100% healthy and feeling great, but simply cannot risk the chance of being a carrier or spreading this as we travel.
As of today, we are placing the trip on hold until further notice. It is our hope in the coming weeks or months that the situation will improve, and we can resume what up until today has been an amazing journey.
In the meantime, we are heading back to our farm in Ohio to wait and see what the coming weeks will bring.
We hope everyone will understand why we are taking these actions, and we certainly hope and pray for everyone affected by this virus now and in the coming weeks.
The dream is far from over, just on hold!
Thank you so very much for being a part of this amazing journey. Moving forward, we will post a single weekly update on the status of the trip.
Thank you to all for understanding!
Jim and Mary